List of hardware (updated on 11.02.2021)
Hantek DSO-5200A USB oscilloscope
The Hantek DSO-5200A is a USB Dual Channel, 200MHz bandwidth digital oscilloscope with 50GS/s effective sampling rate and a high 9-bit resolution. Can be used, for example, to perform smart card power consumption measurements to evaluate side-channel protection implemented by the card.
Saleae USB logic analyzer 8CH 24MHz
Cloned version of Saleae USB Logic Analyzer with 8 channels providing 24MHz sampling rate. Can be used to sniff and analyze signals on digital data buses (e.g., smart card communication).
Two USB microscopes with up to 1000x and 1600x magnification. Can be used, for example, to inspect components of electronic circuits.
A cheap USB dongle that can be used as a computer based radio scanner for receiving live radio signals in range 24–1766 MHz. Includes dipole antenna kit.
Part number: R820T2 RTL2832U V3 Dongle
Airspy Mini builds on top of the successful Airspy R2 architecture to offer a portable high performance scanner for the VHF and UHF bands.
- Portable VHF/UHF/SHF Radio Monitoring
- Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
- ADS-B, ATC receiver
- Radio Astronomy
- Satellite IF
- Dipole Antenna Kit included (2 pcs)
HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation. A software defined radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
HackRF One (Clone)
A software defined radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Included:
- Sucker Antenna
- Tie Rod Antenna
- 35DBi Antenna (GSM/3G/4G)
- 5DBi Antenna (GSM/2G/3G/4G/WIFI 700-960MHz & 1710-2700MHz)
- TCXO Clock Module
HackRF One with Portapack (Clone)
The Portapack makes the HackRF One software-defined radio portable. It adds an LCD touchscreen, user interface navigation controls, audio output and input, micro SD card slot, 2.5 PPM crystal oscillator, and real-time clock battery backup. The PortaPack firmware provides a user interface and necessary signal processing to do many useful things without a computer.
Gemalto IDBridge CT30 smart card reader
USB smart card reader.
Part number: IDBridge CT30 A1319919B A1319919D
Gemalto IDBridge CT710 Estonia smart card reader
USB smart card reader with PIN pad and PIN firewall.
Part number: A1320025 A
ACR38U microUSB smart card reader
microUSB smart card reader.
Part number: ACR38U-ND
ACR1252U USB NFC reader
The ACR1252U from ACS is a 13.56 MHz USB conactless smartcard reader that supports ISO 14443 type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and ISO 18092–compliant NFC cards and tags. Replacing the popular ACR122U, this reader provides compatibility with a wide range of cards, tags, credentials and up-to-date hardware.
Part number: ACR1252U-M2
ACR122U USB NFC reader
Contactless smart card reader/writer based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Supports MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, and also all four types of NFC tags.
Part number: ACR122u-a9
MSR605 magnetic stripe reader
MSR605 magnetic stripe reader can be used to read and write all 3 tracks on a magnetic stripe card.
SIMtrace hardware can be used to sniff the communication between a smart card and a reader (firmware supports only T=0). We have two boards - SIMtrace (v1.2p) and SIMtrace v2.
SIM card to smart card adapter
SIM card adapter (plug-in, micro, nano SIM to full-size) is a professional adapter to insert ID-001 (plug-in, 2FF) SIM cards or micro SIM (3FF) or nano SIM (4FF) cards into a full-sized card reader slot.
PC smartcard emulator / data logger
PC Smart Card Emulator/Data logger (aka Season Interface 2). Connects to PC via serial port (9 pin). Emulates Smart Card and also logs data from card and reader.
- JavaCard JCLX80JTOP20ID (jTOP SLE66 Estonian ID card platform) (4pcs)
- JavaCard SLJ52GCA150 (jTOP SLE78 Estonian ID card platform) (45pcs)
- JavaCard Feitian FT-Java/D11CR (17pcs)
- JavaCard Feitan JavaCOS A22 (2pcs)
- JavaCard G&D SmartCafe Expert 6.0 80K Dual (5pcs)
- MULTOS MC3-36K-R1 (3pcs)
- Estonian ID cards (various platforms and different dates of issuance)
- Latvian e-me card (issued 2009-05-14)
- Siemens CardOS V4.3B 64k
- GemSafe Xpresso 32k
USB 125KHz RFID reader
Supports reading/writing EM4305, ATAT5577, T5557, T5567, and compatible cards/tags. Supports reading EM4001, EM4200 and compatible cards/tags.
Part number: USB-203
USB 13.56MHz RFID reader DL533N
The miniature USB 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader/writer dongle is compatible with libnfc/nfc-tools, allowing for RFID manipulation, cracking, testing and reading/writing.
The ultimate RFID toolkit - the Proxmark allows for multi-frequency RFID manipulation, cracking, debugging and testing. Supports RFID systems operating in the 125KHz, 134KHz and 13.56MHz frequencies. Accessories included:
- SIM / SAM Reader Module
- Standalone Module (Battery + Bluetooth)
- HF Antenna Pack (1x Mid Range, 1x Long Range)
- LF Antenna Pack (1x Mid Range, 1x Long Range)
Part number: RDV4.01
The Chameleon Mini is a powerful & portable NFC emulation & manipulation tool. Two versions - RevG and RevE Rebooted available.
Part number: RevG, RevE: Rebooted
- MIFARE Classic 1K with 4-byte UID (5pcs)
- MIFARE Ultralight C (UID changeable) (1pc)
- 1k S50 UID Changeable (1pc)
- 1k S50 Block 0 Writable (100pcs)
- T5577 Low Frequency Tag (1pc)
- RFID writable Tags (5pcs)
Wireless devices and accessories
- ASUS 300 Mbps Wireless N Router
- Edimax Wireless 11b/g Access Point
- Logitech SMFR-R0003 Laser pointer
- Logitech SMFR-R0004 Laser pointer
- imHere Bluetooth 4.0 Mini Smart Tracker
- USB Wi-Fi dongle: fenvi FV-N700 2.4GHz/5GHz - RT3572 rev 0223 chipset (supports monitor mode and packet injection)
- USB Wi-Fi dongle: LB-LINK BL-LW05-AR5 2.4GHz - RTL8188CUS chipset (with external 5dBI omnidirectional antenna and WPS button)
- USB Wi-Fi dongle: Ralink (Wi-Pi™) 2.4GHz - RT5370 chipset (supports monitor mode and packet injection)
- USB webcam: Logitech, Inc. Webcam C270
- USB webcam: Microdia PC Camera (SN9C120)
- USB microphone dongle - CM108 (2pcs)
- Mini HDMI to HDMI converter
- PL2303 USB to TTL (Serial) Converter (4 female jumper cables) (3pcs)
- CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller (3.5mm 4 pole jack plug)
- 3.5mm 4 pole jack plug to 3x RCA (1m in length)
tp-link dual antenna Wireless USB adapter
tp-link TL-WN822N v5 dual antenna USB Wi-Fi adapter - RTL8192EU rev B chipset (supports monitor mode and packet injection).
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n products
- Equipped with a 1.5m USB cable for flexible deployment
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
Part number: TL-WN822N ver 5
The nRF52840 Dongle is a small, low-cost USB dongle that supports Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh, Thread, ZigBee, 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols.
4G/5G 617-3800MHz Monopole Stick Antenna
Part number: W1696-M
K18 RF signal detector
Ghost detector used to detect RF radio frequency wireless broadband 100-2600 MHz.
Ghost RF signal detector
The K18 detector is a low-cost, highly effective bug sweeping device that detects a wide range of illegal spying devices. Detects RF frequency from 1MHz to 6.5GHz for all FR frequency including GSM, WIFI BT, FM, VHF, UHF, 900 / 1200 / 2400 wireless audio and video transmission frequency. Built in super bright red LED can find out all monitor camera, pin hole, button and mobile camera etc. Dual mode RF detectable buzzer mode and vibrate mode can also used earphone to detect RF signal without any sound from unit. Signal strength LED status indicator from low to high. Adjustable lens detector mode with different flashing frequency. Built in 400mA rechargeable LION battery, operation time up to 6 hours for lens detector and up to 15 hours for RF detector.
A 4-channel real-time-transmission position hovering remote control Drone
- Utilizes the 4-axis structure
- Built-in 6-axis gyro stabilizer
- Headless function for easier direction control
- Auto take-off and landing
- HD wireless real-time transmission aerial
Part number: Syma X22W
RF Toy Car
1:24 Scale Full Function Radio Control Model Car. Functions: forward, backward, left, right, headlight, rear light
Part number: Bentley Continental GT 1:24 Scale
Designed to be permanently connected to the mains voltage of 230V ~ / 50Hz with transmission on a frequency of 433 MHz and a range of 120 m. The receiver and button are automatically paired at production
- Emos 838R Bell (11 pcs)
- Emos 838G Bell (11 pcs)
- Emos 838W Bell (10 pcs)
- Sencor Wireless Digital Doorbell SWD 110 (1 pc)
Wireless Temperature Sensors
Wireless thermometers that measures indoor and outdoor temperature. The device comes with a main unit which displays temperature readings and a unit which measures the temperature and wirelessly transmits it to the display unit at a frequency of 433 MHz.
- Emos E0042 Wireless Thermometer
- standart GP3209 In/Out Weather Station
- Sencor SWS 51 W Weather Station with Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer
Smart switching socket, 3 wireless remote controlled sockets for indoor use with an operating distance of 30 m
- EnerGenie EG-SSWS3-01
- Finn-Lumor ZTC-S316B
Devices that can be used to investigate smart home technologies and protocols
- Xiaomi Mijia Smart Home Multifunctional BLE Gateway ZNDMWG03LM
- Xiaomi Mijia Smart Antibacterial Humidifier SCK0A45
- Xiaomi Mijia Bluetooth Hygrothermograph LYWSDCGQ/01ZM
- Xiaomi Smart Wireless Switch WXKG01LM
BabyOno digital baby monitor
This is a portable monitoring system with a range of 300m in the open. It works on a frequency of 2.4GHz with 32 channels that offer interference-free operation.
Part number: Digital 197
Sennheiser EW 100 G3 Wireless Mic System
SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set. Band-E: 823 - 865 MHz.
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Wireless keyboard/mouse that is vulnerable to several publicly known wireless weaknesses.
Part number: Keyboard K340, Mouse M505, Dongle U0007
Logitech Freepulse Wireless Bluetooth Headphones F0461A/F0461B
Set of Bluetooth 2.0 EDR enabled headphones, a small square Bluetooth receiver that plugs into any headphone jack, a short 3.5mm male-to-female extension cable, an AC adapter with two leads to charge both the headphones and the receiver and a set of adapters designed to secure the receiver to, for example, an iPod.
Digispark ATtiny85 USB dev board
DigiSpark ATtiny85 Arduino compatable USB development board. Can be programmed, for example, to emulate keyboard.
Part number: Digispark rev3
Segger J-LINK USB JTAG emulator
The Segger J-LINK V8 is a USB JTAG Emulator device used world-wide for flashing, programming and debugging ARM-based chipsets. Accessories included:
- USB Cable
- Connection Ribbon Cable
Part number: V8
- Nokia N8-00 powered by Symbian^3
- Nokia 6120c-1
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503); Android version: 5.1.1
- HTC One X; Android version: 4.2.2; HTC Sense version: 5.0; HTC SDK Api level: 5.41
- Sony Xperia V LT25i; Android version 4.3
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016); SM-J510FN; Android version: 7.1.1; Samsung Experience version: 8.5; Android security patch level: 1 June 2018
- Blackview A7Pro; Android version: 7.0; Android security patch level: September 5, 2017
- Motorola C115 with Sysmocom USB serial cable (CP2102) (2pcs)
- Lenovo A369; Android version: 2.3.5
- Lenevo K30-W; Android version: 4.4.4; Hardware version: H201
- UMI Fair; Android version: 5.1; Build number: Fair.V3.01
- Lenovo A269i; Android version: 2.3.6 (2 pcs)
- Lenovo P780; Android version: 4.2
- HOMTOM HT17; Android version: 6.0; Android security patch level: September 5, 2016
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos; Model: SM-G900FD; Android version: 4.4.2
- JUST5 Blaster Mini; Android version: 5.0
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite GT-S7390; Android version: 4.1.2; bricked
- Huawei Mobile Broadband HSDPA USB stick; Model: E1552
- Elisa ZEN prepaid card 3 EUR (valid until 31.12.2020)
- Elisa Internet card 3 EUR (valid until 31.12.2020)
- Elisa Internet card 3 EUR (2 pcs)
Raspberry Pi gear
- Raspberry Pi Zero W V1.1 (with case)
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B V1.1 (with case)
- Raspberry Pi 2A power adapter (micro USB)
- Raspberry Pi Camera Rev 1.3
- Raspberry Pi Spy Camera (adafru.it/1937)
ARDUINO UNO REV3
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator (CSTCE16M0V53-R0), a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. You can tinker with your Uno without worrying too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again.
GPRS Shield V2.0
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone network with GPRS shield! You can use your Arduino to dial a phone number or send a text to your friend via easy to use AT commands now. This new version features a quad-band low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna. Meanwhile, improvements on interfaces and basic circuit have been taken to make it more concise and reliable.
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
Elecrow CAN-BUS Shield
CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed and high reliability. It is widely used as the automotive diagnostic bus, and also commonly used on modern machine tools. This CAN-Bus shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability, It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver, the CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBD-II cable, ideal for automotive CAN application. The shield also has a Micro SD card holder, which helps you store the diagnostic information in the SD card directly, making this shield ideal for data logging application.
- Arduino Mega and Leonardo compatible
- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two LED indicators
- SD card holder for information storage
LCD1602 5V 16x2 Yellow and Green Screen with Backlight LCD Display Module.
- Ultralight C NFC tags (50pcs)
- 1k S50 Key Fobs (50pcs)
- 1k S50 UID Changeable NFC Bracelets (10pcs)
This GPS receiver can be used with notebook computers (supports Windows XP, Win7, Win8 and Win10) to receive GPS signals and create track and record data acquisition applications. The built-in FLASH can also be configured to output NMEA data. Works with GPS, GLONASS, BDS and QZSS signals. 7020 GNSS chip design.
Part number: GN701ub
RF Transmitter and Receivers
433MHz receiver and transmitter kits for Wireless Remote Control for Arduino
Part number: MX-FS-03V